Created by W Richmond with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
2. Completing this should lead to a much better understanding of classwork !
3. A collection of components and connecting wire joined together !
7. The unit for measuring resistance
11. The unit of current flow
12. Something to be avoided when soldering
13. Resistors joined together side-by-side might be said to be joined like this.
14. One section of a battery
15. One metal contained within solder that is also used as a term meaning to 'lightly coat with solder'
19. A chemical that cleans surfaces to be joined and allows molten solder to flow easily
20. An output component to drive your project forwards !
21. A 'prototyping' board used to test circuits
24. Complete with a hot tip!
25. A component that reduces the flow rate of electrons in a circuit
26. A low current output device
28. A resistor in which the resistance varies with light levels
29. An electronic switch that will 'latch' when triggered.
30. A means of joining wires and componets togather
31. Volts x Amps
1. Components joined at the ends - one following the other - might be said to be connected like this
4. The flow of electrons around a circuit
5. An electronic switch responding to a small input voltage
6. V = IR
8. The unit for measuring frequency
9. A mechanical switch using electromagnetism to make the connection
10. The 'push'moving electrons around a circuit
13. Something that must be observered when connecting some components
14. A material that allows electrons to move easily within its structure
16. A resistor in which resistance varies with temperature
17. An output device that certainly won't grow!
18. A component that can store charge
22. A material that is non-conductive of electricity
23. A meter for measuring potential difference
27. A safety link within a circuit